ZURU Tech is redefining construction, under the belief that the future of housing is about robotizing the edification of buildings. Today ZURU Tech is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of worldwide full digital housing construction.
We are developing a Structural Analysis Software and BIM (Building Information Modeling) Application that will simulate and design buildings to withstand earthquakes, wind, live loads and we have no shortage of interesting challenges that require innovative solutions and strong leadership to accomplish.
We are looking for talented, creative and driven software engineers with a proven track record in solving difficult technical and soft-skill problems.
- Develop high-fidelity C++ multithreaded simulation software.
- Develop BIM software with UX in Unreal Engine.
- Design, code and debug UI interfaces/architectures.
- Work with structural engineers to develop new features and improve user experiences.
- Develop prototypes to prove out key design concepts and quantify technical constraints.
- Provide strong technical leadership with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline.
- Programming experience in C++
- Professional experience in programming GUI desktop applications in C++ (eg. Qt, wxWidgets,UMG).
- Good knowledge in OOPS, Data Structure, Multithreading, State Machine, Design Patterns.
- Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization, unit testing and version control in Git.
- Proficient knowledge in Physics and Mathematics (Coordinate geometry).
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Work experience with 3D game-engines (Unreal Engine, Unity) in C++ is preferred.
- Work experience with 3D CAD/BIM/FEA or 3D simulation apps in C++ is preferred.
JOB LOCATION: Kolkata