Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!.
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ, here we develop Zuru Home app, a BIM software meant for the general public, architects and engineers, from here anyone can buy, design and send to manufacturing any type of building with complete design freedom. Welcome to the future!
The Employer Branding & Social Media Specialist drives our mission by working with our HR Lead and all leaders across the business to ensure Zuru Tech Italy is a great place to work for all our employees and to bring to life our voice, tone and corporate identity.
Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This role requires both strategic and hands-on attitude, a true passion for people and for ensuring great experiences in workplace, a deep knowledge of social media platforms and of storytelling techniques. Our fast-growing italian offices are based in Modena and Milan and you are expected to visit both sites.
You’re going to report directly to HR Lead of Zuru Tech Italy to create our local Corporate Communication function.
You will be expected to closely cooperate with our New Zealand Zuru Corporate Communication function and to have full ownership of our local strategies.
We are a digital tech company: the Employer Branding & Social Media Specialist understands our unique and vibrant work environment to help us reach our ambitious goal. We are scaling faster and faster: the current team is 70 people, but we’ll become 300 in the next two years!
- Design with HR Team and our leaders the best employee/work environment fit and execute it
- Help generate new ideas and develop employer branding initiatives and campaigns across digital platforms (internal and external), creating and publishing content and monitoring results to drive engagement
- Create, develop and select the right content in the right format (video, podcast, article, white paper) for the right platform and audience
- Work closely with all the internal teams to ensure employer/product/corporate branding messages and campaigns are aligned, to coordinate the editorial plan and publication on selected social media platforms
- Boost the internal blog, involving our teams in a challenging editorial plan
- Help HR Team in the definition and execution of the best strategies to improve our talent acquisition and retention KPIs
- Track Employer Branding metrics, finding opportunities to optimize workflow, selection efficacy and ensure a positive candidate experience our talent acquisition community, providing tool support as well as providing insight (reports and scorecards) into use of recruitment tools and channels
- Foster partnerships with strategic academic/technical institutions to:
- identify innovative recruitment and employer branding opportunities
- participate at career fairs/organise company presentations
- facilitate in the design and coordination of training programs to create candidate pipeline for hard-to-find skills/profiles
- 2+ years of experience in Employer Branding and Employee Experiences design programs
- 2+ years of experience as a creator or editorial driven social community specialist
- Excellent social copywriting skills
- Experience with the social media landscape like: Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch, Reddit
- Good knowledge of the main editing/graphic design tools (Canva, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience with People Platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of social algorithms and experience using insights and ADV
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Can do attitude with willingness to adapt to change and a constant desire to learn and improve
- The ability to present before a group, in a comfortable manner, and often under pressure
- Positive mindset and the ability to work as well in teams with various seniority levels across multiple departments as on your own initiative
WE OFFER: employment agreement and level commensurate with the matured experience, combined with an individual career plan.
Our compensation plan includes:
- Extra salary bonus: after 12 months of work, you’ll receive an annual performance-based bonus at year’s end
- Yearly salary review
- Time flexibility: flexible workweek and workday (you work 40h/week, you can freely manage your shifts throughout the week and day)
- EUR 100/mo of meal vouchers; free espresso coffee and water
- Participation in international congresses and conferences for training
- Extremely young and open-minded workplace, vibrant and colorful office and..
… A lot more!
WORKING CENTER: MILAN + remote work-from-home policy for all employees (hybrid remote with flexible policy).
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.