ZURU Tech is redefining construction, under the belief that the future of housing is about robotizing the edification of buildings. Today ZURU Tech is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of worldwide full digital housing construction.
We are developing a Structural Analysis Software and BIM (Building Information Modeling) Application that will simulate and design buildings to withstand earthquakes, wind, live loads and we have no shortage of interesting challenges that require innovative solutions and strong leadership to accomplish.
We are looking for talented, creative and driven foundation engineers with a proven track record in solving difficult technical and soft-skill problems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop understanding of International Fire Fighting Standards and Regulations, documenting these for usage by the BIM development team and Product Development teams.
- This would include, but not be restricted to, the understanding of allied systems or networks of systems, like fire control (warning/detection) systems, fire hydrant systems, fire escape emergency services, automatic sprinkler systems etc.
- Collaborate with the BIM Software Development team to define/document Fire Fighting standards as well as assist with implementation into Building Information Modelling (BIM) software. This would include assisting the BIM team in understanding international regulations and also UI/UX of Electrical design within BIM Software.
- Collaborate with the product development team to assist with understanding of International Fire Fighting Standards and Regulations and ensuring that the ZURU prefabricated product range is compatible with these regulations.
- 5-7 Years of experience in the building Services Industry designing fire fighting systems in Revit or equivalent BIM softwares.
- Diploma / Graduate in Civil / Mechanical Engineering (having a Master Degree with exposure to international building codes would be an added advantage)
- Understanding of Fire Fighting Systems and products within the Construction Industry.
- Knowledge of International Regulations of Fire Fighting and Building Services Systems.
- Knowledge of designing Fire Fighting Systems in Construction using Revit or equivalent BIM softwares.
- Knowledge in the coordination of fire fighting systems with other building services systems.
- Great communication skills to be able to collaborate with an international team of engineers.