We're looking for a new graduate profile to be included with a training internship within the Research & Selection team.
The resource will be part of a young and multinational team and will support all the activities that compete with the figure of the Recruiting Manager, participating in all the company recruiting processes.
The profile has the following requisites:
- Minimum previous experience in research and selection conducted within staff offices and / or employment agencies / selection studies (from 3 to 6 months), better if conducted on IT profiles (applications lacking this minimum experience will not be considered)
- Degree in humanities, preferably in Work Psychology or similar (Literature, Communication, Psychology, Political Sciences, etc.) or Master / Specialization course in Human Resources Recruiting.
- Excellent interpersonal and dialectic skills
- Aptitude for problem solving and strong goal orientation
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite
- Interest in the IT sector, technology or passion for the videogame world
- Domicile or residence in the province of Modena or surrounding areas
He/she will have the following responsibilities:
- Elaboration of job description, writing and publication of announcements, screening of applications and search for suitable profiles
- Contact with candidates, telephone interviews and agenda management talks
- Tiling during direct selection interviews
- Management of relationships with suppliers selection companies
- Support for events management recruiting, scientific / academic and team building
- Support for the activation and management of university curricular internships
- Support for communication on social media channels with a strategic purpose of Social Recruiting
We offer: 6 month paid internship (full time) hiring purpose. Paid Relocation
WORKING CENTER: MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.