Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!.
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ, here we develop Zuru Home app, a BIM software meant for the general public, architects and engineers, from here anyone can buy, design and send to manufacturing any type of building with complete design freedom. Welcome to the future!
The HR Lead drives our mission by working with leaders across the business to ensure Zuru Tech Italy is a great place to work for all our employees. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of recruiting, talent identification, attraction and assessment, employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects as necessary. We are a digital tech company: the HR Lead at Zuru Tech understands software hiring and development process aiming to grow our team towards disrupting and digitalizing construction industry with Zuru Home.
You’re going to report directly to CTO and CDO of Zuru Tech Italy and dotted line report to the HR Director
- Working with business leaders to identify staffing requirements, creating and implementing the plan to attract, develop and retain key employees.
- Build and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organization. Listen empathetically to others, taking action to ensure employee concerns are revealed and resolved. Build trust by treating people fairly and with respect.
- Help employees on cross-team relationships, including our overseas offices, in particular the indian branch.
- Adopt strategic solutions to not increase the general bureaucracy (i.e. mandatory meetings, avoid adding forms, extra processes and software), and to reduce pointless meetings, improving HR Agile methodologies
- Improve candid feedback and direct feedback among colleagues.
- Improve Communication between team members and Directors, inside the teams and between Team Leaders each others
- Follow Recruiters, create a team with them and with all HR team overseas with cohesion
- Follow onboarding process
- Working with business leaders to identify staffing requirements, creating and implement the plan to attract, develop and retain key employees.
- Ensure execution of semi-annual and annual performance review process
- Participate in the talent acquisition full cycle. Working closely with the hiring managers in order to find best-fit candidates. Drive the onboarding phase where candidates are integrated into the team and trained.
- Consult and advise on succession planning, talent reviews and driving the annual merit planning cycle.
- Analyze trends, metrics and develop solutions based on data insights, that solve future business needs
- In partnership with leaders, develop workforce plans that ensure our success for the long term.
- Partner with leadership, HR Director in China and team leads to provide counsel and advise on people issues, performance management, employee relations, compensation, leveling, etc.
- Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design, career planning, company culture, employee engagement, and compensation
- Partner with Administrative team to assess payslips, leaves and any human resources approvals and requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Humanities or Master in Digital HR.
- 4+ years’ experience in a HR role including coaching, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, training and HR project implementation.
- Experience objectively coaching employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Applied knowledge of Italian labor law and statutes for employment. Thorough understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Demonstrated ability on recruiting, head-hunting and candidate management
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, change management, coaching and communications.
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise and persuasive communicator.
- Outstanding English
- Prior experience in setting -up Human Resource function from scratch in a start-up is preferred
- Good Millenial/GenZ communication approach, young mindset.
- Familiar with fast instant messaging systems
- Ultra organized and pragmatic, proactive and able to reply fast and bring results in short time. Take initiative in solving process problems and team member issues
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution techniques and influencing skills.
- Able to follow and manage the employee retention, understanding the internal dynamics, bad mood, understanding what the short-term criticalities are. Has strategic ideas for long-term retention.
- Italian open-ended contract CCNL “Conf-commercio”, 14 instalments
- After 12 months of work, you’ll receive an annual performance-based bonus at year’s end
- Yearly salary review
- EUR 100/mo of meal vouchers
- Flexible work week and work day (you work 40h/week, you can freely manage your shifts throughout the week and day)
- Paid relocation: Zuru offers an apartment in Modena for three months
- Extremely young and open-minded workplace, vibrant and colorful office
- A lot more!