Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ. Here we develop Zuru Home app, a BIM (Building Information Modelling) software meant for the general public, architects and engineers, created to design, buy and send to manufacturing any type of building withcomplete design freedom. Welcome to the future!
For the empowerment of our HR Team we are looking for a Recruiter already experienced in recruiting IT profiles. The person will be part of a young and close-knit team and will be trained on our quality standards in order to independently manage all internal recruiting processes in a short time, contributing to the growth of the company and the business. The recruiter will work in a team of recruiters interacting with the Senior Recruiter and the HR Manager.
The person we need has the following requirements:
- Degree in humanities or Master / Specialization course in Human Resources, Recruiting or Digital HR with a strong orientation for research and selection.
- Experience of at least 2 years in active research of IT or Tech profiles
- Good familiarity with the main online search channels (in particular Linkedin)
- Strong interest in the IT world and technology in general
- Ability to think outside the box, to find alternative solutions, to experiment through social channels and forums dedicated to the world of coding, nationals and foreigners.
- Empathy, excellent interpersonal and dialectic skills, initiative and enthusiasm
- Strong focus on goals, proactivity and hunger for talent
- Team-working lover
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the Office and G-suite
The Recruiter has the following responsibilities:
- Management of the entire recruiting process in its main steps:
- Management of the interviews agenda, scheduling of individual, motivational and technical interviews in coordination with the HR Manager, Team Leads and Board Management members.
- Research and mapping of contact channels dedicated to the world of software programming, conventional and not, both national and foreign
- Support for the management of recruiting and team building events among Universities or Hub or Scientific Institutions
- Support for onboarding activities
- Support for Employer Branding and corporate communication from a Talent Attraction perspective
We offer: fixed-term employment contract with remuneration commensurate with experience. In addiction: extra salary bonus, time flexibility, meal vouchers, free espresso coffee & water
PLACE OF WORK: MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.