Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ. Here we develop Zuru Home app, a BIM (Building Information Modelling) software meant for the general public, architects and engineers, created to design, buy and send to manufacturing any type of building with complete design freedom. Welcome to the future!
Overseeing our Milan office and guiding all HR recruiting and management activities we are looking for a Recruiter with 2-3 years experience in recruiting IT profiles and providing HR support to small teams. The person will be part of the Corporate HR Team of Zuru Tech Italy but will work inside our Milan office, reporting directly to the HR Manager of Modena office, in continuous and constant relationship with the central HR team. The Recruiter will mainly deal with recruitment, onboarding and engagement of the local team, being the local reference point and support for HR related aspects.
The person we need has the following requirements:
- Degree in humanities or Master / Specialization course in Human Resources Recruiting or Digital HR with a strong orientation for research and selection.
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in active research of IT or Tech profiles
- Good familiarity with the main online search channels (in particular Linkedin)
- Strong interest in the IT world and technology in general
- Minimum experience in back-office management (e.g: incoming calls, collection of documents for the Administration office etc.)
- Good knowledge of the company territory of Milan and Interland
- Ability to think outside the box, to find alternative solutions, to experiment through social channels and forums dedicated to the world of coding, nationals and foreigners.
- Empathy, excellent interpersonal and dialectic skills, initiative and enthusiasm
- Strong focus on goals, proactivity and hunger for talent
- Team-working lover
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the Office and G-suite
The Recruiter has the following responsibilities:
- Management of the entire recruiting process in its main steps:
- Management of the interviews agenda, scheduling of individual, motivational and technical interviews in coordination with the HR Manager, Team Leads and Board Management members.
- Research of contact channels dedicated to the world of software programming, both national and foreign and mapping the local talent pool
- Support for the management of recruiting and team building events among Universities or Hub or Scientific Institutions
- Support for Employer Branding and corporate communication from a Talent Attraction perspective
- Support for onboarding activities, ensuring continuous communication with all staff
- Be the main local point of reference and support for most HR related aspects for our team in Milan
We offer: fixed-term employment contract with remuneration commensurate with experience. In addiction: extra salary bonus, time flexibility, meal vouchers, free espresso coffee & water
PLACE OF WORK: MILAN
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.