Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ, here we develop Zuru Home app, a BIM software meant for the general public, architects and engineers, from here anyone can buy, design and send to manufacturing any type of building with complete design freedom. Welcome to the future!
We’re looking for an HR & Talent Manager with experience in Tech or Software companies and a great innovative attitude.
The HR & Talent Manager drives our mission by working with leaders across the business to ensure Zuru Tech Italy is a great place to work for all our employees. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This role is both hands-on and strategic and provides expertise in the areas of recruiting, talent identification, attraction and assessment, employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects as necessary. We are a digital tech company; the HR & Talent Manager at Zuru Tech understands software hiring and development process aiming to grow our team towards disrupting and digitalizing construction industry with Zuru Home.
If you feel different from many other HR Manager, let’s consider your next responsibilities. They are so many, because of the importance of the role.
• Working with business leaders to identify staffing requirements, creating and implement the plan to attract, develop and retain key employees.
• Develop HR policy and procedures, to support business objectives and goals with right level
• Build and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organization. Listen empathetically to others, taking action to ensure employee concerns are revealed and resolved. Build trust by treating people fairly and with respect
• Develop HR programs and practices that encourage, motivate and engage people towards achieving organizational objectives. Drive processes and programs to attract, select, develop and retain superior leaders and talented employees at all levels of the organization.
• work with business leader to develop and maintain good corporate citizen image and community relationships by being an active part of the city/community and encouraging staff to participate in community activities. Employee relations expertise, ability to interpret and apply employment/labor law and HR practices.
• Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution techniques and influencing skills.
• Partner with leadership, HR Director in China and team leads to provide counsel and advise on people issues, performance management, employee relations, compensation, leveling, etc.
• Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design, career planning, company culture, employee engagement, and compensation
• Review & Build OKRs and KPI to track and analyze performance. Interfaces with the leadership team to help execute the OKRs. Ensure execution of semi-annual and annual performance review process.
• Participate in the talent acquisition full cycle. Working closely with the hiring managers in order to find best-fit candidates. Drive the onboarding phase where candidates are integrated into the team and trained.
• Partner with the HR recruiting team on the talent acquisition process right from writing JDs, sourcing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding. Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Work with the business and others in HR to develop effective organizational structures and on specific job design and leveling to drive organizational health. Develop training policies and coaching policies.
• Define software-related HR plans for our software offices abroad (i.e. India) and partner with local HR personnel.
• Partner with Administrative team to assess payslips, teambuilding, leaves and any human resources approvals and requests
• Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
• Be a leader throughout Zuru Tech. Advise, mentor/coach and guide all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills.
• Build credibility and trust among employees. Resolve employee concerns through a systematic approach, clear documentation and follow-through.
• Develop a sense of community and a sense of disruption in the team, select events to participate as a team to train and motivate our team.
• Consult and advise on succession planning, talent reviews and driving the annual merit planning cycle.
• Analyze trends, metrics and develop solutions based on data insights, that solve future business needs
• In partnership with leaders, develop workforce plans that ensure our success for the long term.
Who are you? These are the requirements we expect:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
• 4+ years’ experience in a HR Manager or other HR role including coaching, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, training and HR project management or program implementation.
• Experience objectively coaching employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
• Applied knowledge of Italian laws and statutes for employment. Thorough understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
• Demonstrated ability on recruiting, head-hunting and candidate management
• Demonstrated experience in organizational development, change management, coaching and communications.
• Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise and persuasive communicator.
• Outstanding English
• Start-up experience preferred.
• Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
• Prior experience in setting -up Human Resource function from scratch in a start-up is preferred
• Experience with CultureAmp platform is a plus
😁 Open-ended contract, 14 installments
😁 After 12 months of work, an annual performance-based bonus at year’s end
😁 Yearly salary review
😁 Meal vouchers
😁 Time flexibility
😁 Paid relocation (apartment in Modena for 3 months)
😁 Extremely young and open-minded workplace, vibrant and colorful office
😁 A lot more!
WORKING CENTER: MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.
|ZURU TECH ITALY|
|Creative Impact (Hong Kong) Ltd|
|Via Elia Rainusso 144|
41124 Modena (MO),
VAT ID: IT03728800362
SDI Code: W7YVJK9(+39) 059 333 098
ZURU TECH INDIA
|ZURU Tech India Pvt Ltd|
407, Mauryansh Elanza,
|(+91) 98796 09129|