HVAC / Mechanical Engineer
ZURU Tech is redefining construction, under the belief that the future of housing is about robotizing the edification of buildings. Today ZURU Tech is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of worldwide full digital housing construction.
We are developing a Structural Analysis Software and BIM (Building Information Modeling) Application that will simulate and design buildings to withstand earthquakes, wind, live loads and we have no shortage of interesting challenges that require innovative solutions and strong leadership to accomplish.
We are looking for talented, creative and driven engineers with a proven track record in solving difficult technical and soft-skill problems.
- Develop an understanding of International HVAC Standards and Regulations, documenting these for usage by the BIM development and Product Development teams.
- Study and provide a review for MEP designs against the functional requirements, code compliances and global best practices.
- Collaborate with the BIM Software Development team to define/document Mechanical/HVAC standards and assist with implementation into BIM software. This would include helping the BIM team understand international regulations and UI/UX of HVAC design within BIM Software.
- Collaborate with the product development team to understand International HVAC Standards and Regulations and ensure that the ZURU prefabricated product range is compatible with these regulations.
- Review and benchmark standard HVAC design software functionality and map it with our design intent to create examples/usage cases.
- 5-7 Years of relevant experience in the Building Services Industry designing HVAC systems using Revit or equivalent BIM software.
- Diploma / Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (having a master’s degree with exposure to international building codes would be an added advantage).
Job Location: Kolkata