Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!.
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ, here we develop Zuru Home app, a BIM software meant for the general public, architects and engineers, from here anyone can buy, design and send to manufacturing any type of building with complete design freedom. Welcome to the future!
You will help the Product Owner to define the roadmap, organize milestones and user stories for Zuru Home BIM application. You will write on GitLab epics, User Stories and documentation related to the BIM.
You’re going to work directly with CTO and CDO of Zuru Tech.
• Helps the Product Owner to develop, execute the product roadmap and align it to strategic goals.
• Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
• Helps maintaining an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
• Helps defining the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize user stories to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, UX Designers and engineering.
• Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs and deliverables.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Civil/Structural Engineer. Passion for the construction field
• Strong proficiency on BIM software as a user. feel an irresistible urge to improve the tools and workflow of architects with your ideas and work.
• Are proficient with vector graphical and photo editing softwares.
• Customer first, ABCD thinking mind set.
• Comprehend complex systems at a blink and always have a “great idea”.
• Passion for User Experience and software design
• Passion for technology.
• Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
• High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
• Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise and persuasive communicator.
• Outstanding English – C1 level
• Italian open-ended contract CCNL “Conf-commercio”, 14 instalments
• After 12 months of work, you’ll receive an annual performance-based bonus at year’s end
• Yearly salary review
• EUR 100/mo of meal vouchers
• Flexible work week and work day (you work 40h/week, you can freely manage your shifts throughout the week and day)
• Paid relocation: Zuru offers an apartment in Modena for three months
• Extremely young and open-minded workplace, vibrant and colorful office
• A lot more!
WORKING CENTER : MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.