Junior Structural Engineers
Zuru Tech is redefining construction, under the belief that the future of housing is about robotizing the edification of buildings. Today Zuru Tech is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of worldwide full digital housing construction.
We are developing a Structural Analysis Software and BIM (Building Information Modeling) Application which will simulate and design buildings to withstand earthquakes, wind, live loads and we have no shortage of interesting challenges that require innovative solutions and strong leadership to accomplish.
We are looking for talented, creative and driven structural engineers with a proven track record in solving difficult technical and soft-skill problems.
- Developing software requirements (structural analysis and component designs).
- Preparing the benchmark modules/templates.
- Testing and providing feedback to the developers in agile mode.
- Provide strong technical leadership with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering from an Institution of repute and / or proven track records.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in Concrete Design, especially Building Structures.
- Sound knowledge in Indian and at least one other international concrete design codes (among EC, ACI, AUS/NZ).
- Background knowledge of using commonly used Structural Analysis Software solutions.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Thorough knowledge of ACI and EC codes.
- Hands-on experience using Australian and New Zealand codes.
Job Location: Kolkata