Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!.
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ, here we develop Zuru Home app, a BIM software meant for the general public, architects and engineers, from here anyone can buy, design and send to manufacturing any type of building with complete design freedom. Welcome to the future!
Responsibility & Main Tasks:
Following an initial training period, you will be able to work autonomously on the following task:
- Understand the Requirements retrieving all the relevant information from different teams ( Committer, Product Owners, UX/UI, Developers, QA members);
- Perform Functional testing of CAD/BIM Software Modules with focus to Structural Engineering Area;
- Design and Execute Performance Testing;
- Perform Smoke Testing and Regression Testing in a CI environment;
- Perform Technical documentation and Bug Tracking.
- Good Knowledge about main software CAD/BIM (Archicad, Revit).
- Good Knowledge about structural design and analysis (ETABS, STAAD)
- Friendly with different OS Environments (Windows, MaCOSx, Linux)
Nice to have:
- Basic Knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques;
- Basic knowledge about project management principles;
General Profile’s Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering and/or Architecture
- IT Certifications or personal interests.
Relevant Soft Skills for this role:
- Willing to continuous learning and fast-change environment;
- Team working in a Distributed, Multicultural Environment (Italy, India, China, NZ).
- Keen to details, inclined to follow defined processes.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with all levels of the organization.
- Enthusiasm, Humility, Proactivity
WE OFFER: level and contract period commensurate with the matured experience, combined with an individual career plan.
- After 12 months of work, you’ll receive an annual performance-based bonus at year’s end
- Yearly salary review
- EUR 100/mo of meal vouchers
- Flexible work week and work day (you work 40h/week, you can freely manage your shifts throughout the week and day)
- Paid relocation: Zuru offers an apartment in Modena for three months
- Extremely young and open-minded workplace, vibrant and colorful office
- A lot more!
WORKING CENTER: Modena + remote work-from-home policy for all employees (hybrid remote with flexible policy).
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.