Zuru Tech is redefining construction, under the belief that the future of housing is about robotizing the edification of buildings. Today Zuru Tech is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of worldwide full digital housing construction.
The Lead Brand & Interaction UX Designer will be someone who is very creative, understands the customer and can bring the brand to life digitally. This person will have a large impact on the design of our e-commerce store (Helping customers understand Zuru Housing visually while increasing the conversion rate) and will be leading the design of all the web pages and app views that involve e-commerce and social media marketing.
The Lead Brand & Interaction UX Designer will work with our UX teams to ideate A/B tests on the website and take the Zuru Housing design to the next level on every existing marketing asset (web, email, blog, social media, live events, etc). You will also get onboarded onto our company's brand and design infrastructure and will have check in’s with this individual to make sure all the design knowledge within the company is continuously shared and improved upon.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop and implement visual brand across key assets: in-app landing pages, website, e-commerce building store, ordering system, email, social content and blog content
- Work with the Product Designers to align brand identity with product design to build strong branded interactions and memorable experiences.
- You understand how to evolve a brand visually and consistently across marketing, communication, and a complex app where simplicity is key
- Drive collaboration with all stakeholders including execs (when necessary), UX Research, Product, copywriters, video producers to deliver creative assets for all marketing and brand activations across Zuru Tech
- Understanding the Zuru Housing customer and the buying journey in order to design better web pages and purchase funnel experience (UI/UX)
- Working with the web team to implement your website designs
- Keeping project collaborators informed of design timelines and statuses throughout the process
- Collaborating with the marketing team to shape the visual aspects of the marketing strategy
- Work with our Lead UI/UX designer to build and maintain design systems and asset libraries
- Understanding and maintaining the Zuru Tech visual brand across all of our marketing channels / projects
- Degree in Marketing or a background in marketing confirmed by certification or specialization courses about Persuasive Technologies or Persuasive Design or Emotional Design.
- 2+ years experience in communication or branding design with a marketing strategy
- Portfolio of previous projects and designs (to be submitted with Resume)
- High level proficiency with the adobe design suite, sketch, or other design tools
- Experience designing responsive e-commerce websites / landing pages that convert
- Experience designing marketing content such as social creative (ads or organic), email creative, blog creative, etc
- Experience in usability test
- On top of current cultural trends. You follow the latest news in design, music, art fashion and tech
- Exceptional attention to detail. Talent for articulating ideas. You command the room when presenting your work to cross-functional teams and executives. You have excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Experience working quickly and efficiently. You are keeping up with the pace in a lightning-fast startup environment and have the ability to address and prioritize multiple projects at once
We give much importance to your portfolio, so we expect to see:
Wireframe well done, flows of operation well crafted, information architecture, research about markets and personas; Ability in data analysis and interpretation
WE OFFER: contract level and duration based on the candidate’s experience and an amazing career plan.
Our compensation plan includes:
😁 extra salary bonus;
😁 time flexibility;
😁 paid relocation for non-resident (apartment);
😁 meal vouchers; free espresso coffee and water;
😁 welcome kit
😁 joining international congresses and training conferences
WORKING CENTER: Milan, Lombardia, Italy
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.