|Multi-platform Software Design
Our goal is to make the design of houses and their direct manufacturing accessible to everyone through an architectural design software with unprecedented graphic visualization and usability. We are developing the first BIM software linked to the direct production of buildings.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to set the vision for a new Design team in Modena.
Responsability & Main Tasks:
- Contribute to the collection and definition of product goals
- Contribute to the production of high quality deliverables at both operational and strategic/organisational level
- Generate design solutions, from the initial sketches to the final interactive prototype
- Follow the complete lifecycle of a Design project: from drafting the initial proposal to follow the Development and Testing phases
- Cooperate creatively and effectively with other team members
What we are looking for
- Up-to-date knowledge of the necessary Design tools: we use LucidChart, Figma, Adobe CC;
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns;
- Technical knowledge of the development process: we won't expect you to write code, but you will need to be able to dialogue with developers efficiently;
- Experience in managing design teams
- Good level of spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with 3D modelling software and/or Gaming Industry
- You’re fascinated by people and psychology
- We value a Degree or certified courses in User Experience Design / Interaction Design / Web Design / Digital Graphic Art and Multimedia or similar.
- Team-oriented people
- Self-motivated people
- Good communication skills
- Inquisitive and curious mindset
Only applications with personal portfolios and detailed CVs will be considered.
Contract level and duration are based on the candidate’s experience and individual career plan.
- Extra-salary bonus
- Time flexibility
- Paid relocation for non-resident (apartment)
- Meal vouchers
- Free espresso coffee and water
- Participation in international congresses and training conferences
WORK LOCATION: MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.
occasional parties and drinks
team buildings in the nature
traditional and videogames