ZURU Tech is redefining construction, under the belief that the future of housing is about robotizing the edification of buildings. Today ZURU Tech is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of worldwide full digital housing construction.
We are developing a Structural Analysis Software and BIM (Building Information Modeling) Application that will simulate and design buildings to withstand earthquakes, wind, live loads and we have no shortage of interesting challenges that require innovative solutions and strong leadership to accomplish.
We are looking for talented, creative and driven engineers with a proven track record in solving difficult technical and soft-skill problems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Become the linkman in the coordination of different MEP services including their interactions and dependencies with structural, architectural and other functional areas.
- Develop conceptual plans, renderings, and concept note documents for MEP services.
- Collaborate with the BIM Software Development team and different MEP teams and assist with implementation into BIM software. This would include helping the BIM team understand international regulations and UI/UX of HVAC design within BIM Software.
- Collaborate with the product development team to understand International MEP Standards and Regulations and ensure that the ZURU prefabricated product range is compatible with these regulations.
- Assist in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications.
- 5-7 Years of relevant experience in the Building Services Industry with a focus on coordination of multi-story MEP systems using Revit or equivalent BIM software. (Knowledge of on-site supervision/project management complying with international standards will be considered as added advantage).
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or equivalent degree (having a Master's Degree with MEP knowledge would be an added advantage).