Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform: you design it, we build it!
In our disruptive offices in Modena and Milan we’re developing a BIM software meant for both the general public and experts with the power to design and manufacture any type of building. By mixing Unreal Engine’s real time rendering with the best structural simulation algorithms and state-of-the-art automated manufacturing processes we grant our users complete creative freedom and an astonishing RTX-powered graphical fidelity.
Who you are and what you have:
- At least 4+ years of proven experience in C ++ programming and analysis
- Computer Engineering or Computer science degree
- At least 2 years experience in managing and supervisioning a developers’ team
- Strong knowledge in Unreal Engine4, its extraordinary functions and possibilities.
- Knowledge of software CAD/BIM or FEM
- Love to solve complex problems through software engineering, preferably related to the implementation of three-dimensional geometries in a procedural way.
- Deep passion for geometry, maths and 3D graphics algorithms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with many people and different good professionals.
- Proficient in English
What are you going to do?
You’ll be part of a big department of brilliant engineers, with many different specialties: coding, graphics, artist, ui/ux design and machine learning.
In particular you will:
- Manage and drive a team of 3 developers
- Monitor the team performance and report on metrics
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new development
- Provide technical leadership to teammates
- Be responsible for implementing graphic algorithms in C ++ and building software solutions for the automatic design of buildings and interior design.
- Develop and deliver tasks according to Agile methods (Scrum)
- Research current trends in emerging technologies and implement them.
- Interact with the UI / UX team and collaborate with other offices (primarily India and China) to create our multiplatform software (Windows, iOS, MacOs, Android, VR).
WE OFFER: level and contract period commensurate with the matured experience, combined with an individual career plan.
Our compensation plan includes:
😁 extra salary bonus;
😁 time flexibility;
😁 paid relocation for non-resident;
😁 meal vouchers and free espresso coffee and water;
😁 participation in international congresses and conferences or festivals, related to your role and your training needs.
😁 Team Building activities
WORKING CENTER: MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.